Mutual Marketing is fast-paced, with a focus on agility and measurable results. Technical chops are an absolute must.
- Stay flexible and nimble, adapting with the quickly changing needs of the business
- Focus on communicating client success, which is the centerpiece of our marketing approach
- Be ruthless about working only on the programs that produce measurable results
- Be a consistently excellent communicator in every interaction
- Be ready to have fun and change the world through mobile
Sr. Market Development Associate
Market Development serves as the gateway between Marketing and Sales at Mutual Mobile, qualifying leads generated through Marketing channels and proactively pursuing prospects within target accounts.
We are looking for extraordinarily talented individuals to join the team to help identify and engage VP/C-level prospects, primarily through outbound efforts within target accounts.
You will be responsible for supporting several members of our Strategic Enterprise Account team by driving new engagements and scheduling qualified meetings within Fortune 500 companies.
As a relatively new team within Mutual Mobile, you’ll play an important role in the growth of our company, with your efforts directly impacting our sales pipeline.
- Identify potential influencers and decision makers through a variety of sources
- Be able to communicate our value proposition via email, phone, and social media
- Pre-qualify potential Sales Contacts before scheduling a meeting for a member of our Strategic Enterprise Accounts team
- Be comfortable communicating with VP/C level executives within Fortune 500 accounts
- Be comfortable positioning a high-value service of $100,000+
- Passionate about mobile
- A team player
- An effective communicator, both internally and externally
- Able and willing to hit the ground running
- 5 years of relevant market development, inside sales, business development or enterprise sales experience
- Track record of consistent overachievement against quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Google apps
- Passion for building new relationships and ability to leverage existing ones
- Experience selling to Executives in the Fortune 500/Global 2000 is a plus
- Experience in the following verticals is also preferred: Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Transportation, Retail, Technology or Industrial Manufacturing
PR Specialist – Contract
Mutual Mobile is looking for a contract PR Specialist to help manage inbound and outbound media opportunities. We have lots of stories to tell, and we’re looking for someone who can get those stories the recognition they deserve.
Does the anticipation of a quick-turn, adrenaline-infused media inquiry get you giddy? Great. Do your pitches make reporters stop everything they’re doing to call you back? Perfect.
- A media relations whiz. You’ll be managing all inbound media inquiries, along with crafting and pitching customer stories and corporate announcements. You should have a good understanding of - and good relationships with - reporters in the tech space.
- A phenomenal communicator. Whether it’s drafting press releases or pitch emails, or meeting with C-level execs to shape their story for an upcoming speaking opportunity, you are well-prepared, professional, and always a step ahead. Your writing draws people in. Your storytelling skills are the best around, bar none.
- Self-sufficient and an excellent task juggler. From strategy to tactical execution, you’ll be operating as a bit of a one-stop PR shop, and must be able to prioritize multiple tasks to effectively meet deadlines. You’ll also need to have personal access to the necessary media tools (ie Cision or Vocus).
- A team player. Despite the fact that you’ll be the Lone PR Ranger, you’ll be sitting on a highly collaborative marketing team, and will need to be able to work closely with numerous internal stakeholders ranging from our Client Insights Manager to our Executive team.
You’ll be working with some of the best marketers in town to share how leaders of Global 2000 companies are working with Mutual Mobile to drive their businesses through mobile. This is a part-time, two month contract position, with the potential to renew.
This internship is a 4-month position on the marketing team reporting to our CMO. Tasks will range from researching new markets to conducting surveys to picking up BBQ for our monthly marketing lunch.
Skills required: great written communication, excellent web research abilities, positive attitude. We'll agree to a work schedule that makes sense for you.
This position has the possibility of converting to full time, and we will work with you to identify strengths and plan a path forward after your internship.
Mutual Mobile is looking for a marketing-minded technologist who can build thoughtful Salesforce reports in their sleep and has well-formed opinions on how to make B2B marketing automation really work.
- A Salesforce pro, passionate about data-integrity and great reporting. Sometimes, over beers, you launch into a tirade about the merits of your campaign naming convention philosophy.
- A Marketo wizard, able to rebuild our lead-lifecycle in a week, and then teach the whole team how it works in a way they can actually understand.
- A sales process master, able to automate reports and workflows that shame sales reps into data-compliance :)
- Consistent and methodical in the QA of new workflows you implement
- Generally awesome at technology and at marketing