Our People Operations team is the heart of Mutual Mobile’s fast-paced culture, driving the resource management that keeps our organization running.
- Have a hands-on position in a large organization
- Work with the entire company across all departments to give top-tier support services
- Be highly analytical and familiar with a wide variety of resource management tools
- Understand and stay in tune with employee growth and career needs
The DevOps team at Mutual Mobile coordinates between engineering, IT, and QA automation, to provide tools, automate systems, and integrate solutions that empower our team to be successful engineers.
Be prepared to:
- Prefer automating repeatable solutions versus quick hacks
- Throw together quick hacks
- Know everything about Puppet, Jenkins, SVN (or git)
- Manage a variety of cloud deployments on Rackspace and AWS
- Know your way around in the command line and a LAMP stack
Bonus points if you:
- Have a mastery of Python
- Can configure Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Are familiar with Agile
You’ll manage our infrastructure, delivering IT services to our staff.
- Maintain and support technology infrastructure — networking, wireless, telecommunications, and videoconferencing.
- Create, develop, test, and maintain a disaster recovery plan for all technology infrastructure
- Assert maximum control over the stability of the network, while minimizing the number of policies and requirements. We prefer conversations with individuals, over draconian network management.
- Establish network security and risk management procedures
- Manage all networking equipment and power systems on-site
- Masters degree in Information Systems, Network Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years managing/directing technology infrastructure operations
- Experience with Cisco switching, Meraki wireless, LifeSize videoconferencing
- Experiencing interacting with upstream ISP at every level, and investigate/troubleshoot/resolve routing issues to US systems with little to no oversight